Thursday 12 December 2013

Dialling Up from Jordan!

Hi Guys!

As most of you know I've moved to Jordan to teach English for two years, and of course I've been doing everything I can to bring The Dial up spirit out with me! I haven't been able to set up a proper Dial Up yet, but I have entered a local talent competition and thought, as a bit of festive fun, I'd share the video with you. I hope you enjoy it, and if you're on Facebook, follow the second link and vote for me! Top prize is a holiday in Athens ;-)



I hope you're all well, and remember we have two Dial Up Specials this Christmas:

Sunday 22nd December 5pm at the Watford Palace Theatre

Wednesday 1st January 1pm at Coco Cafe Croxley

Hope to see you there! Much love and Merry Christmas! Alex xx

www.thedialup.co.uk
www.facebook.com/thedialup

No comments:

Post a Comment